Okay, we are Pre-Retrograde, Summer Solstice is today/this evening, and the “Super Moon” is coming to a sky near you on June 23rd. Are you feelin’ it?
If you haven’t felt all the different energies, miscommunications and emotional roller coasters, I want to know where you live! How have you stayed protected?
Truthfully, I’m grateful for all that I’ve experienced lately, even if it’s been challenging and difficult. It means I’m growing and evolving, and ALIVE!
Here are a few tips for making the most of these next few days leading into the Full Moon and Mercury Retrograde…
1. Drink lots of water! With so much change, your mind and body needs to cleanse and detox, so flush it out with water.
2. Get plenty of rest! Your body and mind needs sleep. Period. Turn off the TV, turn off the computer, turn off your phone and any other electrical device that would keep you from snoozing.
3. With this Full Moon, I know you have plenty you want to release and leave in the past! Make a note/list of all the things and people you are done with and on the evening of the Full Moon, say a prayer and ask that you be released of all that which no longer serves you. Shred, burn, flush your note/list, and just enjoy the Full Moon.
4. Take inventory of where you’ve been this last year. Take inventory of how much you’ve grown. Acknowledge yourself for your evolution. If there are things you’d like to change going forward, make a mental note and envision how you would go about doing so. Visualizing and day dreaming are great tools to use in conjunction with the Universe. (And our Angels & Guides get the messages too!)
5. Eat healthy foods. Your body craves foods of the earth. All the processed foods out there, while they may taste yummy, they mess with having a clear mind, and while your body has retrained itself to process certain foods you ingest, it’s not the natural way. Give your body a break. You and your body deserve that!
I send you all much love and peace.
‘Til next time, thanks for reading and Happy Dreaming! :)